Happy Sunday! Grab your hot beverage and get ready to experience something great with me. I know you maybe saying, ” Krystol, what are you up to now?” I smile devilishly and fold my hands together. Okay, it is not too crazy, but I want all of my writers that are subscribed to my channel, to participate in a writing prompt with me. Let’s get started!
Writing goals to me are checklists of things that you plan on doing in a current story or with other writing avenues. I have many writing goals and I have to learn to take them one goal at a time instead of trying to do everything at once. This is no bueno! Do not attempt to achieve goals that way. I am still a work in progress. But, with that being said, let us write out our goals. If you are comfortable, write yours in the comments or you can even do it in a journal. I have a writing journal that is specifically for writing ideas and books.
- Obtain a full-time writing job – This one may not seem out of the ordinary since I talk about this often on my blog. I want to write full-time for a living whether it is with a company, Magazine, Journalism, or even a TV show. I would even write screenplays for a living if the pay was right. Now, I know that writers mostly get the short end of the stick when it comes to payment whether you are a freelance writer or writing full-time with a company. My advice, stand your ground and try and to get almost what you deserve.
- New Your Times Best Sellers List – This has always been a dream of mine. I mean, who does not want NYTBS at the end of their name. I still want to write as many books as I can in order to make that happen.
- Agent – I NEED an agent like yesterday! My writing is so diverse ranging from books, screenplays, TV pilots and more. The sky is the limit for what I to do with my writing. I want to get a book deal and sign with a great agent. This will happen.
- Big Screen – I want to see my name on the big screen of something that the entire world will see. Just to see written by ” Krystol Diggs” on a major platform is such an honor to me. I can not wait until that goal is achieved. I hope that it happens before I am thirty five years old. Time is ticking.
- Coach – I would love to be a writing coach for new writers. This means setting up their goals for themselves, giving advice, and even counseling them to excel with their writing.
I ask all the writers who are reading this and not just liking this blog, what are your writing goals?