Krystol Diggs, the award winning published author & writer for multiple news & magazine outlets, has captured the attention of readers around the world with her thrilling & captivating stories of love, loss, and life.
Krystol, of The Krystol Meth(od) has written numerous books & screenplays, including “Through Her Eyes”, her first book published in 2008, and “If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It”, a screenplay that won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition in 2014. You can find Krystol in 2015 getting her Ph.D in Educational Psychology at Walden University, highlighting as a Reporter for CNN iReport and releasing another published book titled “Trapped” and adapting a property for the producer of the film ” I DO, I DID”, Cherie Johnson.
Behavioral Science Degree from Wilmington University
Creative Writing Master Degree from Full Sail University
Attending Walden University for a Ph.D in Educational Psychology
Freelance Journalist for CNN iReport (2013-2016)
Write news reports that specialize in various topics that is conducive to today’s world and society located in the IReport section.
Writer for Raw Talent Magazine (2010-2013)
• Wrote articles and interviewed different people in the entertainment industry.
• Edit articles and other submissions
• Interview prospective clients for the magazine issue
• Scout clients and models for magazine
Writing Assistant for The Fashion Network ( 2013-2014)
• Writing articles that deal with fashion of various topics
• Meet deadlines of articles, web page, and websites
• Research content dealing with fashion
• Working with Editor of Fashion Network
• Interview Models
• Cover Fashion Trends
• Produce articles
Curriculum Writer (2008-2009)
• Designed engaging curriculum to address the social, academic and employment needs of teen mothers.
• Helped plan and execute education and outreach programs to prevent teen pregnancy.
• Facilitated group discussions and led counseling sessions for teen mothers.
• Wrote pamphlets, programs and copy for website.
• Assisted with clerical duties such as filing, typing of meeting minutes and preparing documents for participation in meetings with the Delaware State Board of Education.
Peer Reviewer for the Journal of Societal and Cultural Research (2014-2017)
- International Screenwriter’s Association
- Delta Sisterhood
- National Association of Professional Women
If it Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It
Logline: A devious, manipulative woman hunts for evidence of her boyfriends ultimate betrayal while hiding her own mischievous deeds before saying “I do”.
This screenplay has won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition 2014
Coming Out of the Dark
Logline: An introverted, adolescent girl uses her love of writing to overcome being bullied throughout school and in her adulthood.
I’ll Never Tell
Logline: A young coming of age girl is infatuated with a teacher while someone close obsesses over her but her mother is oblivious to the pedophile that’s no stranger at all.
Logline:Born into (tradition) a young Indian girl seeks to change her fate by pursing a guy that is beneath their families standards.
The Double Life of Nova
Determined to get away from her abusive/neglectful parents, a naive girl enters the unforgiving world of drug dealing. Dramatic TV Pilot