Krystol Diggs, the award winning published author & writer for multiple news & magazine outlets, has captured the attention of readers around the world with her thrilling & captivating stories of love, loss, and life.
Krystol, of The Krystol Meth(od) has written numerous books & screenplays, including “Through Her Eyes”, her first book published in 2008, and “If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It”, a screenplay that won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition in 2014. You can find Krystol in 2017 receiving her Ph.D in Educational Psychology(ABD) at Walden University, highlighting as a Reporter for CNN iReport and releasing another published book titled “The Krystol Method: An Easier Approach To Getting Your Words Out”, which was published in 2018.
AWARDS: 2nd Place Winner of the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival in The Category of Screenwriting for ‘If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It’
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Creative & Business Writing Research Niche Market Data Farming
• Communication |Marketing | Public Relations Journalism Analyze & Translate Data
• Transmedia Writing Team Building Networking | Collaboration
• SAP Software MS Office Suite Social
WOMEN OF WEALTH MAGAZINE, Atlanta, Georgia 2018-Present
Reporter | Interviewer | Fact Checker
CONSCIOUS TALK MAGAZINE Wilmington, De 2015 – 2017
• Researcher | Wrote in the relationships, Fashion and Writer’s section | Interviewer | Journalist
VAST ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, Beverly Hills, CA 2014-2016
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER/PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Writer and Editor | Marketing | Networking | SEO
CNN I-REPORT Atlanta, GA 2013-2016
FREELANCE ONLINE JOURNALIST
• Contribute original articles | SEO | Successfully gained 800,000 reads of a single article
RAW TALENT MAGAZINE Wilmington, Delaware 2010-2013
• Scouted clients and models | Edit magazine content | Wrote content
MEASUREMENT INCORPORATED, Charlotte, NC 2012-2013
ASSESSMENT READER & EDITOR
• Edit writing and essay assessments
IFASHION NETWORK, Manhattan, NY 2013-2014
ONLINE WRITING ASSISTANT
• Wrote articles for company webpage | Interviewed Models | Marketed/promoted shows, parties
Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Science
Wilmington University, Newcastle, DE
Master of Fine Arts, Creative Writing
Full Sail University, Winterpark, FL
Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Psychology (ABD)
Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
Peer Reviewer for the Journal of Societal and Cultural Research (2014-2017)
- International Screenwriter’s Association
- Delta Sisterhood
- National Association of Professional Women
If it Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It
Logline: A devious, manipulative woman hunts for evidence of her boyfriends ultimate betrayal while hiding her own mischievous deeds before saying “I do”.
This screenplay has won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition 2014
Coming Out of the Dark
Logline: An introverted, adolescent girl uses her love of writing to overcome being bullied throughout school and in her adulthood.
I’ll Never Tell (Sold In 2018)
Logline: A young coming of age girl is infatuated with a teacher while someone close obsesses over her but her mother is oblivious to the pedophile that’s no stranger at all.
Logline:Born into (tradition) a young Indian girl seeks to change her fate by pursing a guy that is beneath their families standards.
The Double Life of Nova
Determined to get away from her abusive/neglectful parents, a naive girl enters the unforgiving world of drug dealing. Dramatic TV Pilot